When choosing an Estate Sale Company to sell the contents of your estate you should ask certain questions. These questions will essentially allow you to make the best decision in the handling of your treasured items. Many companies do not disclose this information unless you ask.
- Are your employees professionally trained?
- Do your employees dress professionally?
- Do your employees smoke while at work?
- Do you provide security measures and if so what?
- Do you advertise the sale and if so where?
- Do you have a data base of customers that you contact when you have an upcoming sale?
- Do you have set prices on each of your sales days?
- Are there any out of pocket fees?
- What happens with the contents after the sale?
- Do you provide sales information for each day of sale?
- When should I receive payment after the sale?
Back To The Future employees are professionally trained and are always dressed appropriately.
All of our employees are non smokers.
We offer one way in and one way out and have an employee at the exit to ensure items have been paid for.
We advertise extensively and this is what really separates us from the rest. We have a huge data base of customers who receive exclusive text messages when we have a new sale. In addition to our database we advertise via social media as well as our website. We even place signs directing potential customers to your front door the days of the sale.
We have set prices for each day and only vary if it is a substantial purchase. Our goal is to bring in as much money for the estate as possible. Day one is 100%. Day two is 20-30% off. Day three is 50% off. Dealers do not receive discounts on day one.
We never charge any upfront fees!
When the sale is over the contents belongs to the Estate. We can remove all contents and an estimate will be provided at that time.
We are happy to provide you with sales reports each day of the sale.
When the sale is completed you can expect payment within 3 business days.